QuietKat Single Wheel Trailer
The 2020 QuietKat Cargo Trailer is perfect for packing in large items and packing out elk, deer, or anything else up to 100lbs on your QuietKat electric bike. The cargo cart is only as wide as the bike itself, making it easy to maneuver in tight areas. The trailer comes with BOB axle attachments compatible with all QuietKat electric bikes.
New for 2020
- Pannier Rack – increases cargo load and provides additional stability.
- Solid Mesh Cargo Liner
- Dual-Post Kickstand – ensures your trailer is secure while parked, loading, or unloading.
For use with other electric bikes, you will need a BOB Axle from the Robert Axle Project. Click the link below to find your axle
- Storage – 14”x 24” of carrying space for packing in extra gear (coolers, bows, camping gear, hunting equipment, firewood) or packing out large items like game meat.
- Narrow design – Th Cargo Trailer is only as wide as your QuietKat E-bike, so it moves with you and can fit into tight and cramped spaces.
- 20” x 4” wheel.
- Compatible – with all threaded and certain thru-axle bikes. All Quiet Kat bikes have threaded axels where the bobbin will thread on. For standard through-axles, you will need a Bob axle from Robert axle project in your specific frame size.
- Single tire design – More stable and easy to maneuver than two-wheeled trailers that have tendencies to flip over on rougher terrain.
- Easy setup – the quick-attach system can be attached in seconds to your rear post with screws on the rear axel.Rear suspension – for a smoother ride on rougher terrain off-trail in the backcountry while hunting, fishing, and exploring.QK